DAVCO Inspection Plans
Davco has instilled a set of criteria for our Inspections Plans to assure the best quality, requirements and process is identified and implemented. We follow all industry standard inspection plans, as well as off-site lab testing for quality assurance.
- Inspection plans are tailored to meet customer requirements.
- Inspections are documented and maintained.
- Inspections are lot based 0 defect plans.
- Inspections are performed by qualified personnel.
Initial Sample Inspections
- DAVCO follows AIAG PPAP requirements for customers requiring extensive first article approval.
- DAVCO can adapt to any format of first article inspeiction, i.e. specific customer formats.
Calibrated Inspection Tools
- All inspection equipment used to inspect product is calibrated at specified intervals to ensure product quality.
- Products are review to ensure the proper gages are purchased to perform inspections.
Independent Lab Partnership
- DAVCO Partners with A2LA Accredited Labs for:
- Dimensional Non-Destructive tests and;
- Failure Analysis
Contact DAVCO for further information on how we can serve your business.